Neuroscience & Life Coaching
What neuroscience has made evidently clear is that changes in the brain cause changes in your thinking, behaviors, and emotions.
Discover the faulty thought patterns that create negative neuronal associations.
Break the destructive emotions and behaviors happening on a frequent and mostly subconscious level.
Re-wire your brain’s neural pathways with positive and accurate assertions until they become your default setting.
Life Coaching - Table of Contents
How can life coaching help me?
Dr. Ceruto’s ground-breaking program is based on her unique combination of experience and education in both psychology and cognitive neuroscience, and will help you:
- Improve your baseline mood & mental energy
- Gain clarity & boost performance
- Change frequent negative thoughts to positive productive ones
- Relieve stress or anxiety
- Become more resilient and confident
- Learn new skills, habits, and concepts
- Improve communication skills
- Obtain work/life balance
- Successfully navigate a life, career or business transition
- Create a professional and personal growth plan
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for the life you desire
- Establish accountability to increase productivity
How is life coaching different from therapy?
Therapy is typically an in-depth process of exploring and processing past experiences that create current mental or emotional difficulties. Life coaching, however, focuses on an immediate set of goals and on creating specific strategies designed to achieve those goals.
What can I expect from life coaching?
Dr. Ceruto works in a very structured format with you to create a custom action plan.
First, you will define your vision:
- What is it that truly drives you?
- What’s at the basis of your goals?
You will then identify barriers and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
- What negative things have you been telling yourself?
- How have these patterns gotten in your way and how can you move past them?
Finally, Dr. Ceruto will help you will set challenging, but achievable, goals. She will ensure that you are not settling for limited goals or being too negative as you assess your position by helping you calibrate your long and short-term goals against your core values.
What is the most effective type of life coaching?
Utilizing the latest findings in Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience, NYC MindLAB has developed a state-of-the-art program that serves as an alternative to traditional life coaching programs that are antiquated and DO NOT WORK.
This non-invasive treatment involves using your brain’s natural ability to change, neuroplasticity, its own neural connectivity, and its inherent ability to generate new, much healthier connections, to abate and many times abolish anger symptoms.
At NYC MindLAB we use the latest and most innovative techniques to teach you how to regulate your brain to “normal” patterns all on your own. It’s almost like a workout for your brain by training your brain to be stronger and healthier.